March 30, 2009

W, S, SM & H....

Weekend…

I had a good weekend with my family even tough on Sunday morning I already get going to be back to Shah Alam…
Nice to be at home with all family members…
Get a chance to attend mummy BBQ that organize for Azif Fitri birthday bash… he’s one of my cousin sons… he’s share same second name with my lil sis, Fitri and they both born in month of Syawal… he’s on 1st of Syawal while my sis on 2nd of Syawal…
To be back mean I have a chance to pamper and cuddle Mocha and other 3 stooges, Mocot, Salem and Brownie…
To be put in one sentence, I’m glad I’m home… =)

Streamyx a.k.a Screamyx

I know I’m doing individual assignment in TM Berhad and TMI Berhad…
However I don’t expect to get poor service by them…
Currently I’ve suffer with this “screamyx” line…
Even my entry which I’m writing at this moment posted using my university line…
Now at the middle of many workloads piles up like Everest Mountain, the usage of internet is a MUST…
How I’m suppose to find all new and update materials from the book only…
Oh TM, please listen to your customer…

SM Class…

Today is the last class for SM class…
All the last 3 chapters were also being cover besides 1 individual presentation left plus case study on Zune, Microsoft…
Overall happy that one subject is over (but not yet the exam!!!)
Plus with little “cuppy” given by the lecturer make the happiness mode even more…
Hope that my end result for this class will be as bright-full as the colours for the cuppies that she’s given to us… hehehhehehhe…

Hectic…

Starting from 1st April, my planner is fully booked and most of it in regards with study matters…
How I wish that this April just move in split second…
Currently there are about 5 group work needs to be submitted… not included my dear, ABR…
InsyaAllah this coming Wednesday, I will be submitting my final individual assignment on Technical Analysis… hope everything will work according to the schedule besides hoping that so-called “screamyx” will eventually works…

No comments: