April 12, 2009

No Specific Title...

It already 2nd week of April…
My time table still packed until end of this month…
KLBIF’09 is just around the corner…
Wonder if I’m able to squeeze my time here and there, insyaAllah I’ll be able to be there… hopefully
Alhamdullilah managed to submit and present the pain in the neck of “technical analysis”…
Glad my lecturer likes it… maybe I’m not from a finance background but at end of the day I managed to make my classmates know what it’s all about besides using it as tools in doing investment…
Currently now studying for tomorrow SM test 2… all chapters have covered but the essay part isn’t finish yet…
I’m writing this entry because I already contaminated with all the SM models, theories and etc…
As I did mention before, writing is my means of way to have solace… apart from reading…
For time being, I can’t read stories book as so many theories and facts need to be stay put in my head…
However, if it’s a book written by my favorite author, I’ll try to balance between a fiction and purely theoretical and facts based…
Now left plus minus 18 days more to go before I’m finishing this semester…
I really need a short break after all is over…
Now my routines has been hair-wired… maybe my bad for not organizing it as what it should be…
Above all, I’m managed to sail through… hope my journey towards the end will be smoother… really hope, wish and pray for it…
I need strength and fighting spirit… I badly need it…
Luckily I have supportive family and friends… you all are my rock star… =)

Grey’s Anatomy…

Now I’m desperately needed to see the continuous story of this series, Grey’s Anatomy…
I’m hooked to this series ever since it aired on TV…
I’m not into “Mer & Der” thingy… it most towards the spirit that all the residents and interns have in with them…
Even tough I’m not into medical things but I admired most of medical-based series… to mention a few will be ER, Chicago Hope and Medical Investigation… I simply love it because the people in the series manage to act well besides deliver good and positive message to audience…
Not to forget about being saint enough to save others people life… it’s all between life and death… it just being spilt with a tiny line…
Again, I wanna see the continuing stories in Season 5!!!

Birthday Wishes

I would like to wish Happy Birthday to my family, sisters and friends that born in month of April… May all your wish and hope shall be granter by Him… May Allah bless…

Kak Ija – 6th April
Shaira – 9th April
Kak Seri – 12th April
Kak Yah – 22nd April

1 comment:

seriadriani said...

thanx ahada... tak sangka ahada ingat bday akak.