April 19, 2009

All the Best...

Currently revise on my SM notes and simultaneously listen to Ella’s song entitled Standing in the Eyes of the World…
One of Malaysian theme song during Kuala Lumpur 98 Commonwealth Games and also one of independent day songs…
However this song has been a song of my life since I enrolled myself under Kolej Legenda-USM collaboration programme in Langkawi…
This song has been my official induction programme song…
I like both the melody and lyric…
It somehow is able to light up my burning spirit to strive for the best…
I fondly remember how I together with my newly meet friends have such courage and determination to go through 1 week induction programme… such a good memories to be rewind…
Miss them already…
Plus minus I have less than 2 weeks before I end up for this semester…
Seems a lot to be catch up…
Like what I’ve been mention all these while, April month is definitely killing me…
Most of the time I endure physically and mentally tiredness… not to mention my emotionally also sometimes when up and down like current stock prices…
But above all, I’m glad I managed to breathe well despite the fact sometimes it did chock me…
Thanks for those who’s always been there for me…
I know the word of THANKS is just not enough… but insyaAllah in future I’ll try to make it more meaningful in it’s my own ways…
As the exam weeks already coming for most universities in Malaysia, I would like to wish all of us all best and good luck!!! Especially to my friends and dear sisters whose now struggling for the best…

No comments: