March 3, 2009

Tagged by Nazi and Shaira

1. Nama Gelaran masa kecil yang tak pernah kamu beritahu sesiapapun:
Hmm... what i remember ekor kuda just because i tied my hair like that =p

2. Katakan kamu bakal dapat durian runtuh, kamu akan terus pergi melancong atau melakukan kebajikan:
Of course both...

3. Jika kamu tidak pernah bertemu kekasihmu sekarang, bagaimana agaknya kehidupanmu sekarang?
I’m still single...

4. Pernahkah kamu mendapat firasat tentang kekasihmu, dan ia benar-benar terjadi?
Never, never and never (for time being =p)

5. Kuasa apa yang kamu inginkan jika diberi pilihan?
To be able to give happiness to people...

6. Semasa kamu kecil, pernahkah kamu membawa pakaian dalam beg dan lari dari rumah Kenapa begitu?
Not even think of it...

7. Jika kamu berpeluang untuk putar kembali masa, bilakah masa itu?
School days of course…

8. Bilakah waktu paling lama kamu tak mandi? Jujur ya.
When I attend *** camp… approximately more 12 hours without bathing…

9. Siapakah seseorang yang pernah hadir dalam hidupmu, dan kamu mahu dia kembali semula seperti sebelumnya?
Depends… if the person kind to me of course I want them back if vice versa, God forbid me from meeting or knowing them again…

10. Pernah berangan dapat kahwin dengan selebriti tak? Dan jika diberi peluang, selebriti manakah yang menjadi pilihan kamu?
Sapa ye? Susah la...

Tagging:
- My lil sis (simply because you are my sis! and you blog...)
- Malina (please update your blog…
- Kauthar (same as Malina, please update your blog…)
- Shae (I know you busy but a tag wouldn’t harm…)
- Khaty (where have you been?)
- Along (mentor yang hilang je =p)

+++++++++++++++++++++++

All my last paper for mid-term test which is due already done... quite tough (for my opinion and the allocation of marks are extremely inconsiderate)
Anyway glad it’s ok since I can now concentrate on other things and the most important is my ABR…
Still in the middle of doing it… struggling with all those VAICTM and Tobin’s Q article…
However I felt quite release since my tomorrow morning class is being postponed for the unknown reason… however need to hike up the UiTM Mountain to meet my former finance lecturer for the so-called letter and meet the GBS admin officer to collect all the certificate that being verified by my programme coordinator…
Catch you all later, in next entry maybe… insyaAllah (quite “perasan” that I have a frequent visitor =p)

2 comments:

fItRiNa said...

alo2...

baru perasan di tag ...
aiya... malas...
tp seem da xde idea nk bercoleteh kt blog, answering tag wud be something rite...

--sigh--

Ahada Aihara said...

that's why la i did tag u...