March 17, 2009

Upside Down....

(Photo Credit: DaisyPrincessFlicker)

I guess it’s normal in your life to be in the upside down mode…
Many factors can contribute towards the situation…
But somehow, you’ll need to find away and chase the mode away…
Because the upside down mode, it can turn you in other way around besides can de-motivate you as well…
Currently I’m busy (really busy) with all the assignments that all are in the line to be submitted…
However, it kind of relief because my ABR supervisor seems to be interested with my group proposal…
Praying hard that she’ll be agreeing on the topic…
More of less left about 1 month plus before I would end my study session, insyaAllah…
Besides being a busy-bee doing all those task assigned by the fellow lecturers, I’m quite occupied in mission of job hunting…
Until now I’ve sent my job application to various institutions… hope one or possible all of it may give me a chance to be as one of their employees…
I guess till now… need to do something on works…

Wishes…

Happy Birthday to all March babies…
Hope all your dreams and wishes shall be true…
May Allah Bless….

Syahrina – 11th March
Dang Anis and Kak Sara – 13th March
Fakri – 16th March

2 comments:

Shaira Nadiah MJ said...

Alalal comel la kucing tu...

Yah life is upside down sometimes but make sure your life is not upside down also, hehe.

Cheers Ahada :D

Ahada Aihara said...

shai,
that cat obviously memang comel...
now trying to make my life right on track...
the syndrom of being final year + final semester student just struck...
hope everythings when well, insyaAllah...

all the best to you too...