March 22, 2009

Tired & Happy....

[Tired mode begin]

(Credited to Fuzzypeach Flickers)

Yesterday was a long day for me and family…
Ainul Fithri ‘akikah’ thingy had done successfully alhamdullilah…
Now in front of my laptop…
Done the editing for tomorrow’s SM group task that earlier been given by Malina…
So just left a quick discussion on Case Study: Toyota’s Aygo in Europe…
About my GBI individual assessment, it’s already 60% done… another 40% still searching concrete materials besides doing personal thinking process…
While GBI group task revolve around summary on “Making Globalization Work” book and value chain for agriculture, health together with oil and gas industry…
Another 2 finance subjects left for 1 major group project on MGS, financial investment gurus “Joel Greenbalt” and “Technical Analysis” as Invest Tools…
However the most vital and need 120% concentration is my ABR… the due date to submit complete report {chapter 1 till 5} is due on 15th April and tentative date for viva is on 30th April…
Starting from now my battle is started… keep fighting with time that flies as it wish… just like the proverb, Time Wait for No Man…

[Happy Mode Begin]

(Credited to Rashed Al Naamani Flickers)

Even tough I’m damn tired but I’m happy in the sense be able to spend time with my family…
It like rejuvenate me with high dose of vitamins of spirit + motivations that I couldn’t get elsewhere rather than home…
Home sweet home, where the heart is…
Glad the feast for Ainul Fithri (this boy is one of my cousin sons) ‘akikah’ successfully done…
Overall I’m happy since the mission is accomplished…
Now the times has come for me to start and endure “torture” that soon (not very soon) will give a fruitful result, insyaAllah…
=) =) =)

No comments: