March 12, 2009

Some Ranting…

Yesterday was such unpleasant day for me…
Yes titled for this entry would show how I felt right now…
Quite pissed off with some people that have one or two kind of attitude of not respecting people…
Hello, we live in the same world, why could all these so-called people (I guess shouldn’t be called as one also) can't respect others…
I don’t mean (really don’t mean it!!!) to be supercilious with my present title, but please respect me as people who a bit older than you guys…
From this moment of time I think I’m totally in agreeable with the speaker of my previous SM talks on these day undergraduate students attitude…
I don’t mean all of undergraduate but to this two-three people who even dare to ask my rights of using what I’ve been pay for it…
Who are you to question me like unpaid police officer?
I guess maybe we (me and my friends) dress liked normal student (in fact sometimes people mistakenly regard as a diploma student, but nothing harm with the levels of education right? As long as you have a brain to think according to your standard) then you think you are big enough to question about our rights…
In matter of fact, you are in the first place entering my place without having thought to read the notice that being attached in fronts the door?
I’m sure you’re capable to read the simple instruction since you are university student…
Not a young little kindergarten kids…
I’m sorry for the regular visitors that come across this entry…
But I’m really pissed of with the attitudes of these people… especially in matter of respecting people around you...
I wish for heaven sake I wouldn’t have a chance to meet or contact with these kinds of people…
I just want to be respected as a normal human being regardless what my current status as a student (obviously senior than you…)
I still remember when I was in my undergraduate years… if I know people who is much senior than me I would felt kind of respect towards them since they are not just my senior but the most I admired about them that they are able to reach their levels… I kind of pay my respect towards them not to “bodek” them but it just me… respect people who is higher than you… provided they are in a well-mannered attitude…
Again, I’m sorry for those people who happen to read this ranting… yes, I’m mad with the people… I don’t mean to be proud with what I have, thanks the Almighty for your gift and blessed but I just feel to write about it…
Now I feel calm… as usual, through writing I can relief some of my negative ion which reside inside my body *wink*

P/s: Congratulations Wani on your new born baby girl, Nur Dania Batrisya... she's so kawaii... thinking when I would have a chance to meet her....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

when it comes to people giving respect to other people, memang kena kesah.

ada masanya kena bagi short lecture dekat orang2 yang kurang hormat nih. kena sound on the spot supaya dia tahu siapa yang lebih dahulu makan garam.

Ahada Aihara said...

yes zaki, totally agree...
when it comes to give respect to people memang kena kesah kan...
dah sound tapi siap lawan balik...
that's why la terkeluar entry ini....