March 3, 2009

Rooftop Rant, It's Just A Story....


Rooftop Rant...
The title itself reflects the unique story that being presented and deliberates in such a way...
Once again the author, Hlovate had successfully made me to read the story towards end…
I didn’t finish the book with empty hand, but I get more than it should be…
I’m writing this entry not to please the author or whatever other people might say like you sound like a JS spokespersons… but who cares…. I like the books from the publisher…
Intentionally, I just would like to share my point of view relating to the stories…
This novel did inject some new spirit in me… some kind like rejuvenating my heart… not just with a normal motivation lines but more than that…
Read the novel to find some solace after tiring reading all those journals and others academic materials…
Nevertheless while reading through the story, it makes me to reflect myself and where I’m headed too… such like I’m having my own session on “Food for Thought”
I agree that statement that “To Live Well or To Live Hell, You Choose…”
It just so true that we are the one decide whether to carried on with life according to the flow or make some paradigm shift following rules that being draft by the Almighty…
Relate it back to the Rooftop Rant…
The meeting between Jade and Trisy at the Wisma Topaz rooftop isn’t a normal meeting…
It moves beyond that… it more or less like completing in each other life… be together through tick and thin… regardless their socio-class different… despite the different in view and etc but managed to understand well each other…
Yeah it between boy and girl but it just not a normal ‘mussy’ love story… it’s far beyond that…
If Trisy say that Jade has ability to draw about what his felt but the author itself managed to write such nice and full of morale story… it just not a novel but for me it serve other purposes too…
If you guys don’t believe, I guess you should give a try to read the story…
Thanks Hlovate for the story… hope all of us can change for good… yeah it’s kind of hard to change for goods but no harm to do that…

No comments: