March 1, 2009

ABR ???

ABR = Anugerah Bintang Remaja or Applied Business Research???
What is the real meaning of ABR?
Last Friday, while I and my others teammate was doing this ABR thingy, there a friend of Helmy and of course become a friend of me and Malina too were with us…
Then suddenly out of nowhere he said that ABR is actually ‘Anugerah Bintang Remaja’ (translation: Teenage Star Award)
I wonder if it’s true, maybe I’ll be the one who smile (of course the sweetest and big grin) since I didn’t have to pressure my brains to come out with all the academic construct and further writing it in academic writing that eventually it will make me be able to get my certificate…
Hmm currently still in the first 3 chapters… yeah I know I too late already but what to do… so many technical flaws need to be deal before proceed to the next phase...
So now I would still choose that meaning behind ABR is Applied Business Research… I don’t want it to be ‘Anugerah Bintang Remaja’ since I want to graduate… I really insist to graduate… no jokes here…
Tomorrow will be having presentation on special topics for Strategic Management…
I choose to study on Strategic Leadership… leadership is familiar with me but not strategic leadership… so far alhamdulliah just completed doing the slides… now finding a mood to enter the derivatives world… my financial engineering test on this coming Tuesday… at first the subject name really give me a hard time to digest what is all about… I guess the name should be alter since I think engineering doesn’t suit what the subject supposed to be… this is all from my own point of view…
I know it’s time for me to start and look at the subject either SM or FIN…
Till then… have a nice day!!!

P/s: By the way, alreday finish reading Hlovate newly published novel entitled Rooftop Rant… it totally different from 5 Tahun, 5 Bulan, aA+bB or even Tunas… but still I like the storyline plus all the hidden message that the author would like to convey… later will wrote details about it…

No comments: