February 25, 2009

Chunk of Tales...

Stories on 19th February 2009

Currently I’m inside the KTM, heading to Seremban…
Yes, I know I’m supposed to be in Shah Alam and do all the piles of works that being supplied by my lecturers, but I do have a concrete reason why I’m the KTM now…=)
Yesterday night while searching for intellectual capital (IC), Tobin’s-Q and financial performance, I’m taking a break by watching one Japanese series which entitled “1 Liter of Tears”… such an inspiring story….. Its about a young and bright girl that suffer from one disease that ones attacked will make the person lost ability to walk, stand up straight, hold, write or even talk… it effect slowly without sometimes we didn’t notice the symptom… but the morale of story that being conveyed to the viewers is the most important… its show how the unfortunate girl try her very best (of course in hard way) to inspire and give other people courage to live the life to the fullest even tough when you’re critically ill… the spirit did inject my motivation… at the end of the story, then I get to know that the story based on a true story that happens in one Japanese girl by the name of “Aya-chan”…
Because of that I have courage to read the globalization book plus doing brainstorming for my “TMI” case study… my biggest thanks also to the particular lecturer for my GBI subject since with his assistance I managed to see what is all about TMI… if not I will give such a wholly-crap presentation…
+++++++

Stories of 22nd February 2009

Just finish covering my chapters included for tomorrow Strategic Management test… more or less it covered…
However, still have such worried feeling…
Wonder how I can manage all the question tomorrow morning…
Currently still in a busy-bee mode…
But I need a break and here I am...
Typing this entry…
Personally, it likes a therapy for me…
Maybe for other people they will let it out by maybe singing, do some handicraft, cooking or even spill some illustration on a sketchbook…
But I can’t do all of above…
Because of that, I choose to spill in a writing form…
It did help me to ease my burden… even for a little while… =)
Anyway, I need to stop here since I need to get up early tomorrow…
Hope I can answer the entire question well with the guidance from Him, insyaAllah…

+++++++

Stories of 23rd February 2009

My Strategic Management (SM) test quite tough… in fact I don’t think quite but really tough…
Some of the question was given some model that I never come across in my textbook or notes…
Then one my classmate highlight to me that some models used is being taught during their undergrad years… no wonder I don’t even have a clue on it… I thought I/O model is something to do with input/output but it totally wrong… sue me for not being able to digest the basic of SM… I did minoring in management but only learnt about the principle of management only… so I guess not my false…
After the test have a simple and brief discussion on seminar that being held by my class… the event is on this coming 5th Mac… more or less in 1 week time… I was in the protocol team together with my buddies… so we need to do tentative programme of the day… I guess the past experience while organizing mini-debate competition or something similar to that can be as my guidelines, insyaAllah…
I guess till then… I have such a long day to day… just imagined my route before finally be able to get back to my home… UiTM-->Sect 2-->Intekma-->UiTM-->Sect 2-->Sect 7…

P/s: Kauthar, sorry for the long-adventurous but tired journey… hehhehehe such an experience in my last semester…

+++++++

Stories of 24th February 2009

In the mode of struggling for tomorrow test…
It a financial subject but focusing on investment and portfolio…
Hope for the best…
About my GBI presentation, need to improve since I already emphasize on TMI and it does indirectly overshadow the TM roles and impact towards Malaysia itself…
My bad for not being able to digest what actually that my Prof. wants…
Temporary off for FIN761…
Hibernating begins… =p

+++++++

Stories of 25th February 2009

The FIN761 exam was quite tricky for me… for others I don’t know…
However, glad all the tasks for this week are accomplished…
Either it’s regarding my study or my mission in job-hunting…
Glad everything runs smoothly, alhamdulliah…
After finish all the things that need to be settle in the campus, three (read: Me and my buddies) of us head to PKNS…
Mission is to find suitable souvenir for the panel in out SM talks next week…
Already meet the panel since we’re in protocol unit (I know, I does not me, supposedly) beside Kauthar as the miss-chairperson…
But the mission unsuccessful due to some technical reason…
So Malina will take in-charge from there… (Sound like a military command =p)
On the way back, rains start to pour… since morning… it stop for a while and then starts again…
Such a long day…
Now need to go into a “land” of intellectual capital with extra flavor of banking system and performance…
Till then… have a good day!!!

No comments: