February 14, 2009

Weekend Story…



Weekend can’t longer regard as my true weekend…
Lately, it has been like my normal day…
Even I don’t have any obligations to attend lecture and etc but still I need to devote myself in front of my lappy…
Either by fulfill my time in doing assignments or reading and working on those materials for ABR…
Speaking on my ABR, it does swing my head up to the pressure that I scare I couldn’t hold on…
However trying my very best to change from NGO thingy to newly interest in “Mr. Tobin’s Q”
Sound like very pathetic right?...
But above all I’m the one who choose this path (plus with my late uncle full-force encouragement, how I miss him…)
A moment ago finishing reading on Costco case… quite lengthy case… not to mention on various strategies that need to be digest before next class meeting on Monday…
Currently want to continue my FIN761 mini case that being regard as individual assignment… all the ratio doesn’t give me so much headache but to go about and comment about the ratio calculated earlier do sometimes give a tiny pain… I’m not a “financer” but by fate I’m in way becoming one of them…
Just like the old times when I’m fall in the Computer Science field…
But, under His will, alhamdullilah I managed to pass it through…
Hope I can make it in completing my present task… insyaAllah…
Till then… my task is now calling me… hehehehe…

To all February babies, Happy Birthday… =)

1st Feb - Sukma
2nd Feb - Kak Yung (Uncle Filus)
4th Feb - Rabiya
7th Feb - Wendy
10th Feb - Cued
12th Feb - Azza
16th Feb - Ciklin and Izzman
19th Feb - Diya UUM
27th Feb - Kanda Amai

P/s: Picture doesn’t relate with the entry

5 comments:

Diya Nordin said...

uhu.. terlupe dah besday is juz around the corner. TQ for the warm wishes.

Missed you guys already. Duk kat kl pun xsempat nk jupe sape.

Selamat study! Xsabar nak sambung study jugak.

Ahada Aihara said...

diya,
happy birthday in advanced...
may all ur wishes shall be granted, insyaAllah...
ha'ah kan..
u already in KL tp mmg faham semua pun busy...
=)

seriadriani said...

salam ahada.. apasal la comment akak ni takleh nak masuk ekk.. testing testing..

seriadriani said...

yeahh... hehehe.. sori. happy bday diya!! (tumpang ya ahada).
btw, ahada, semoga berjaya ya sis! miss u...

Ahada Aihara said...

akak, at last baru boleh ya...
thanks for thw wishes...
x pe... boleh aja wish dkt sini...