February 2, 2009

Several Stories....

#1: Imran & Ilyani Wedding

(Photo Credit: Nazi)

On 25th January I’m attending my ex-classmate wedding at Taman Gombak...
Sort of small reunion since been able to meet all my friends during diploma + undergrad years…
Go there together with Nazi… but from Rawang, Jingoat and Lily tagged along in different car…
Then we wait in Petronas nearby before headed to Im’s wedding reception…
The mini convoy includes me (of course), Nazi, Al, Biha, Yazid, Rohani (Yazid’s fiancé), Jingoat, Lily, Fakri and Wani (Fakri’s partner)…
When we reach there, lots of guest already there plus the wedding couples already sit in the dais…
Manage to have a little chat with Mai and Bobby… both of them is the DJ’s for the ceremony…
Man is the official photographer for the day… so he quite busy with the task…
While we enjoying our wedding meal, then we spot Siong and Shidi who’s just arrived…
Later another group coming which are Shahrul, Wan, Wak and Bono…
Then the rest of the story ends up to be like what it should be….
Have a chit-chat revolves around current life…
At one point I did miss the old times when we’re still a so-called student (and yet still holding the title as for me =p)
Hence, seeing everybody lead a good life it must be celebrate with full spirit of happiness…
To Im and Yani, congrat’s on your wedding and wish that both of you’ll be together till eternity, insyaAllah….

#2: Chinese New Year + Mid Term Holidays

After attending Im and Yani wedding reception, straight away go to Kuala Pilah…
Having my mid term break right which happen fall in Chinese New Year week…
It such a bless to have a break even tough there is no real meaning of mid term holidays…
However, managed to visit one of Chinese family friend in Air Mawang…
Thanks to Uncle Ah Hin and family…
Plus have a mini outing with my family…
Glad to be able to spend quality times with family and of course my cat…

P/s: To all my Chinese friends, Happy Chinese New Year.... =)

#3: Full Loads of Assignments

Holidays just remain as tools to cover up the piles of assignments…
Not to mention the LR for my ABR…
New topic, new sources to find and more reading time…
Still struggling to do it…
Plus with today class being postponed due several reasons…
I guess the lecturer would like to celebrate ‘Hari Wilayah’…
Whatever it is I’m OK with that…
Able to discuss with my colleague regarding the assignment for GBI…
Such a confusing…
Now need to get back to work…
GBI oh GBI… hehehehhe

No comments: