January 22, 2009

My Tag Again....

My 7 Things…
By Kak Jid

7 ‘Interesting’ Facts about Me…

Love books so much… kind of hooked up to it….
Love cats… every cat will have a special name… heheheheh
Love to arranging things… especially my stuff…
Love to debate… (Now dah takde sparing partner la…)
Love to talks only to people I know and closed with…
Love to write… (Especially on my daily journal)
Love to edit pictures… (Of course with help of Adobe & Picasa)

7 Scary Things in My Life…

Of course first time interview… (Either job or continuing study)
Before examination time… (rasa cam nak lari je =p)
To be meet with tragic accident (minta sangat dijauhkan)
Not be able to satisfy everybody…
Do a mistake without able to ask for forgiveness…
To be depart of from my loved ones…
To talk in front of people whom hardly we know…

7 Favorite Songs…

Westlife – My Love
Indecisive – Empty Decorations
Simple Plan – Save You
3 Doors Down – Here Without You
Michael Buble – Home
Hilary Duff – Someone's Watching Over Me
Maroon 5 – She Will Be Love
(Suppose there will be a long list but only 7 needed right???)

7 Words Which Always I Used…

It’s OK
Thanks
Ye ke?
Tak tau pun…
Alhamdullilah…
Korang kan…
Mesti la... *wink*

7 Most Important Things in My Life…
My family
My cat, Mocha
My sisters and friends
My notebook
My diaries
My books
My handphone

7 First Things in My Life…

1984 first to enter the world so called BUMI…
1990 first time to visit our Holy City, Makkah & Madinah… alhamdulliah…
1991 first time to visit other countries…
1995 first move from Shah Alam to Penang…
2002 first time being away from family
2004 first time to be given a scroll
2005 first time to interview people (during my LI in MAS)

7 People to Continue Doing This Tag…

Fitrina (for my lil sis new entry)
Malina (my buddy on my right)
Kauthar (my buddy on my left)
Khaty (the MIA currently…)
Along (my mentor…)
Shae (I know you doesn’t have a proper blog but FS blog will do right?)
Nazi (currently so ‘rajin’ updating her blog….)

5 comments:

fItRiNa said...

waaa....

been tagged already...
malasnye nk jwb...
will try my best then...
=P

Shaira Nadiah MJ said...

Hi dear, kekeke welcome to the tag club, hihi.

Ahada Aihara said...

Adik, u need to do it ok...
Instruction from ur sis =p

Shai, what to do...
=)

Shaira Nadiah MJ said...

Salam Ahada,

I'd sent you an email, dapat tak?

Ahada Aihara said...

Shai,

I rasa masuk SPAM kot...
Hmm maybe accidentally i deleted it...
So how?
=(