January 15, 2009

Ear Problem + Bleed Finger

# 1~ Ear Problem



I’m having my right ear problem since last Sunday… however I’m kind of doesn’t take it seriously since I know that my ear always experienced a dry condition… but soon the condition is worsen yesterday and make me want to see a GP in order to know what actually happen with my right ear… plus with all the “advice” by my housemate had successfully made me eager to see UiTM GP…

Then this morning get up early even tough I don’t have any class… reach UiTM PK around 8.30… a lot of people were there… maybe this week is a “sick” week… then lots of accident cases that need to be attended by the UiTM PK and make my waiting time for “ear springing” treatment took such a long hours… I guess if I have some novel or book with me quite OK… but I didn’t had any of it and make my waiting time such a pain in the neck…

Finally my time has come and myself as lucky since I've been treated by one of nice young lady nurse which explain to me briefly how the procedure would take and what will be happen after I’m done with the procedure… at first I thought I would be OK but immediately after the “ear springing” process is done I had a second thought on agreeing with what she had told me before… yes I do fell the state of unconsciousness since they fill my ear with water and make my body balancing sort of out of order…. After few minutes, again need to see the GP before take my prescription and headed to my faculty….

P/s: The reason I don't want to go and see the GP at very first place since I know that my ear problem is just a minor and I scared if the people think that I doesn't know how to care my own ear... hehehhehhe in fact when the nurse ask my programme code I'm bit of reluctant to mention about it since I know people will give me one kind of look...

# 2 ~ Bleed Finger


In the MBA lab… I was trying to take out the RJ45 cable and put it in the place where it should belong too… however I accidentally let my finger to be cut off by the small tiny metal piece near the cable place… then the story goes as what normally will occur… lots of blood coming from the finger which had a tiny but deep cut… since I didn’t notice the blood coming like a small river, the blood does bleeding in some place as I was rushing to wash the bleed finger before searching for any plaster…. One of my classmate notice that my finger was bleeding and she rush to the GBS office to ask for first aid but it wasn’t available… so now tissue still wrapping the bleeding finger… hope I can find the plaster soon as the finger affected is on my right hand… I’m right-handed person… so I need all the finger working… hmmm what such a day for me…

P/s: Now still in the lab searching for my ABR resources…. oh my ABR... this also give me another great challenge... huhuhuhuuhuhuhu

No comments: