January 4, 2009

Double Wishes….

Wishes #1

Congratulations on your E-day…
Thanks for inviting me…
Much appreciate it…
Glad to know that you finally had found your soul mate…
Knowing you make me happy with the news…
Glad to manage and helped you a little bit since my craft side was so bad…
In fact glad to get to know her family and appreciate all their effort to make me feel at home…
Thanks again…

xoxoxoxo

Wishes #2
Happy Birthday to all January babies…
Dedicated especially to my beloved mum…
Hope you’ll have a splendid celebration even I’m not there…
Sob… sob… sob…
But again, it your day…
Thanks for everything…

January Babies on the List:
5th Jan – Mum & Aunt Nong
7th Jan – Kak Ruby Hazri, Kak Nawal & Kak Laily
8th Jan – Aunt Yan
14th Jan – YB Kuchai
19th Jan – GUBU Kak Syifa
22nd Jan – Malina
25th Jan - Helmy

2 comments:

Unknown said...

owh kena alert dengan besdey syifa nih. tak terperasan plak dah dekat rupenye :D

Ahada Aihara said...

That's why la..
Nnt lambat2 tkt lupa...