January 1, 2009

1st Entry for 2009

This is my 1st entry for the 2009…
Actually I’m in the middle of blurriness with my current ABR…
As before this the topic will be focusing on capital structure but recently I have been changed to ownership issues…
However it still will relate with the performance and value of the firm…
In fact, still in the state of choosing the industry to be looked on…
If before this decides to focus on consumer industry but need to further identified which company need to be choose from hundreds of it that already listed in KLSE…
Sometimes I do sort of lament decision by switching my field and then choose a major that I wouldn’t prefer at first place…
But above all I believe that He knows what the best for me…
So important tasks now is to give the best and then leave it to the Almighty hand to decide my fate and in which situation I deserved for…
On top it the other 4 subjects also needs much of my attention…
Even the numbers seems to be little to some of us, but the scope that being attaches in the syllabus quite a lot…
So with this lots of works awaits for me throughout the year until May 2009, insyaAllah…

P/s: Always remember that verily after each difficulities, there is a relief.... =)

No comments: