December 31, 2008

Salam Maal Hijrah 1430 & Happy New Year

Firstly I would like to wish all Muslim Salam Maal Hijrah 1430…
To people out there Happy New Year 2009 as well…
May this New Year will bring 1001 things that makes our life much better….
I know I was kind of late to wish it but only now I managed to type an entry…
Quite busy with all sorts of things that need much of my attention….
In fact, today also will be the last entry for the year of 2008…
In Chinese the year of Rat… hehehhehe
Whatever the year will be, there still need to be filled with all new resolution that need to be accomplished, insyaAllah
Anyway now already starts my class… this semester insyaAllah will be my final one…
Hope that everything will sail smoothly…
This semester taking 4 subjects including one thesis for my lovely ABR…
Quite hard tough but will try my best to get through it with flying colours under His will….
So far just meet 2 lecturers yesterday… too early to give any comments about them…
Hope can enjoy the class to the fullest…

In fact in this entry I would like to share about Jemari Seni new novel entitled “Novel untuk Nurasyikin” (NuA) which wrote by a writer who also a professor in sciences field, Ismad Astar….
What I love about this novel is how at the end of the day the main character Nurasyikin managed to find what the right path that she’s need to follow in order to fulfilled both her parent and her dreams…
Even tough at the beginning she’s seemed to be lost in nowhere but she’s lucky to have peoples who really supportive by her side… to always be there through thick and thin…
Not all people can give 100% support like what Iffa, Hafizul and Syafiq gives to Nurasyikin…
Besides that, the technique used by the Prof. Zakaria in making Nurasyikin realized how actually sciences and arts blended together were just perfect…
Noted that this my personal point of view regardless the issues on the language and grammar thingy…
I’m purely commented it based on the story line as well as the plot….
Most of all, this story really enlighten me about the fact that sciences and arts will be superb if it’s properly blended together as what I’m currently doing now….
Leaving sciences is not so hard but entering into the arts field does give me sort of pain that I need to pay…

No comments: