December 23, 2008

Roll All in One....


Now I'm back in my study house...
The holidays are coming towards the end...
Sort of lazy to come back here and start the usual schedule...
Maybe this due to recent things that happen to me...
Yeah I know that everything happen comes with lots of reasons...
But I can't help myself to sort of wallow in self-pity...
How pathetic I am…
That me…
Doesn’t to have any shield to try hiding something or try to be somebody else...
That we usually called as pretenders… hahahaa (familiar words right???)
My holidays were an OK for me since I’m quite busy with ABR thingy plus helping my family in Miah Rahmah Café…
Miah Rahmah Café is the name of both my lovely grandma…
The café means a lot to us (me and my family of course)
Enjoy to serve people but exception on those people who sometimes testing my anger tolerance…
That why I’m not suitable to be working in marketing fields… hehehehhehe
It doesn’t mean I don’t like people but I can’t stand with people who are snobbish, stuck up and any words that associated with that….
Currently I’m still stuck with all those capital structure theories…
It’s already driving me to the wall or even the mountain I guess =p
Hmm…
New semester is only around the corner…
I wish that in this new semester it will give me more courage and extra level of endurance to overcome every obstacles that will be faced, insyaAllah….

P/s: The entry and the pictures not related but I just love the way Mocha looking on.... Miss Mocha!!!

No comments: