December 1, 2008

It's Comes Again.....



Yet, 1st December come again…
Again it completed a cycle of life of the young lady =p
Alhamdullilah managed to breathe the air again…
To those that wishes me, lots of thanks…
The thought always count…. =)
With the added number to present number, I will try my best to do some corrective action that needed to be done…
Currently still tie with my LR for Capital Structure…
The theories really take me up to my nerve… only He knows how I suffered…
In fact I did have one advanced celebration together with one of my MBA buddy before I’m off to my home…
Thanks Malina, Kauthar, Along and not to forget Shae for the great celebration….


++++++++++++


Panggil Aku Dahlia (PAD) & Kebun Mimpi (KM)

For PAD, Kaksu masterpiece is marvelous...
Again she managed to make me to concentrate on the story alone with Dahlia and Wadi as main character…
Not to forget Tuan Qais, Mem Lorinda, Farhan, Tasneem and other people involved in the whole of PAD…
Storyline was still Kaksu trademark but I just love it…
Again PAD reminds me of the goods times I had when I was in the Cameron Highlands…
To be truth I like the climate but often my body can’t take it…
With PAD, I managed to know what archeologist and things associated with it is all about…
Not to forget how actually tea industry started in Tanah Melayu back then…
In fact sometimes I just felt that I’m reading a hilarious history book…
Thanks Kaksu for the sweet story… =)

Meanwhile for KM, it a novel which compiles 3 short stories it…
In KM it consist of Kebum Mimpi (KM) by Noor Suraya, Tas Merah Jambu (TMJ) by Syud and Albatros:Antara Langit & Bumi (AALB) by Rnysa…
For KM, it a sequal of Keranamu Ain…
The story after the marriage of Nik Adam and Ain Najwa…
It has a quite sad ending same as Biru Ungu Cinta (BUC)…
But deep inside my heart I do have it will have a continuous story then…
I want to know whether Adam is survived or not from the tragic accident…
For TMJ, again Syud managed to make me laugh and sad at the same times…
Mixed feeling *wink*
Its kinds of same feeling when I read Tentang Dhiya….
However I love the crosswords idea…
It’s different and you made into your own standard…
For AALB, the story was more touching for me…
It contains lots of things which I discover as I was reading the story…
In fact, it reminds me of the late Kak Nur, al-Fatihah…
In AALB also I do learn something regarding sciences field which at one time really close to me… It such a nice feeling when muse over to old those memories whether it will make you smile and cry at the same time…
I’m kind of respect how the character in the novel always try to be the best that they can and even stand up tall after those hardness or failure that they have been faced in…
Its good morale of story then…
Again, congrat’s to Kaksu, Syud and Kak Anis on the birth of KM….

No comments: