February 9, 2009

Quick Update...

(Credit: SarahScho)

Life like usual…
Currently, I’m still stuck with my assignments and ABR…
In fact, today will meet my fellow group mate to discuss about the various issues on the assignments given by our respective lecturer…
Some of the topic is quite familiar but some of them need to done some background studies…
But above all, my biggest praise to Him for giving me the courage to get through all these things, alhamdulliah…
Even tough I’m quite busy all the task given, but I still writing this blog since I’m seeking some unwinds from the works…
Yes indeed, writing giving me such solace… =) (I'm kinds of need it badly)
Indeed with the news that I’ve received yesterday night does effect on my mood…
One of my housemate father just passed away yesterday… exactly after Maghrib…
So last night we (read: Me, Kak Nawal, Zai, Siti and Su) headed to Keramat Jaya…
To fulfilled our duty as Muslim and top of it as friends to Cued…
Hope she and her family will accept this lost…
Al-Fatihah…

2 comments:

fItRiNa said...

takziah utk k.cued....

may her father's soul be blessed by Almighty...

al-Fatihah...

Ahada Aihara said...

i already convey ur condolence to her and family....