February 5, 2009

Pictures Can Tell 1001 Stories...

I have been tagged again... this time by using pictures as a main tools to answer the tag... I'm being tagged by one of the blogger whom I'm a frequent reader of this person blog...
(Besides killing my so-called 'boring time' after tired looking on my workloads... hehehehe)

Here is the rules:
1) Use Google Image to search the answers to the questions below
2) Then you must choose a picture in the first page of the results and post it as your answer
3) After that tag 6 people

I am

I really want to go to


My favourite place is


My favourite thing is


My favourite drink is


My favourite food is

My favourite colour is


I live in


I was born in


I attended


My favourite story is


My hobby is


and I definitely dream for


Note: Searching for the most suitable images was quite exhausting and sometime the image was not suitable to be presented... so I didn't stricly follow rule number 2... hehehehehe... anyway I do not want to tag anybody right now cause seems like everyone is busy... so do I =p

No comments: