March 5, 2009

Today & Yesterday…

Yesterday Stories…

People always said that start the day with something good and end it with something better…
But yesterday, my day was turn otherwise...
Yes I started the day with something good… with all the things settle accordingly, I can smile through the day…
In fact one of my group mate mentions that my face is glowing…
I guess of course it glows since all matters that need to be finished have been settled without any difficulties… alhamdullilah…
However, towards the end of the day, something has happen and forces me to let the negative ion stimulate around my body…
And yes the negative ion stay with me until I decide to sleep early though I have lots of work to finish…
I wish and pray that tomorrow will give me a better day, insyaAllah…

Today Stories…

Pre-Event Update


Wake up a little bit early although I don’t have any lecture today…
Need to iron my clothes for this evening event…
It’s just a small seminar but it turnout to be something big since we managed to get sponsor plus the speaker is someone that have good reputation…
So as a so-called ‘protocol’ unit, we (read: me and my friends) need to setup and arrange all the plan accordingly…
So far all the task have been completed and now waiting the beginning of the event…
Hope everything when according to the tentative plan, insyaAllah…

Post-Event Update

Just coming back from faculty after had a long evening…
Alhamdullilah the talk when smooth as being planned earlier except for those audiences that don’t appreciate what the organizers had arranged for them…
What a ***** audiences that my class getting into…
However glad that my advisor and the speaker somehow say something good about the events… all of us (the team) did a good job… such a nice combination… hehehhehe such like “tekan lift, naik sendiri!!!”
After the talk, we had refreshment among the committees together with the speaker and our advisor…
So as usual, photo session couldn’t just to get rid with…
Everyone loves to have their pictures being snap by the respective assigned photographer…
The photos aren’t available yet…. Hope to get it soon… would like to share it here since it’s first time our class come together and dress according to the theme of the event, corporate look… I know it’s hard to digest but who said that we can’t act as *** student… hehehehe
Overall really happy that the event is sailed smoothly…
That all for now… I’m badly needed to have a good sleep… =)
Happy night to all…

2 comments:

seriadriani said...

salam ahada.. miss u sis! baguslah semua kerja settle.. jgn jadi macam akak, ada sesuatu yg belum selesai. dan masa terus mengejar. huwaaa..

Ahada Aihara said...

salam kak seri...

settle yang ini, yang itu pula nak baru nak mula...
memang kalau study ni duk main aci kejar dateline ke? kerja pun mcm tu jgk kn?
rindu akak juga...
bila la dpt jumpa lagi ya?

p/s: akak teruskan mengejar hingga capai segalanya... =)