April 28, 2010

A Journey to Kota Tinggi...

 (Credit: Amin)

It’s has been a week I didn’t scribble anything here…
I’m quite busy currently with my workload…
From daily routine task till an ad-hoc work that need to be done…
Last weekend I was in Johore, specifically in Kota Tinggi…
I was there for a purpose to attend my PPTM reception at his wife side…
Since I have been there once, I know that the place is quite far even though we might think that Johore is just besides Malacca…
The journey starts around 7.45 am from Putrajaya that consist from 3 cars…
In fact it’s my first time to drive for a long journey which actually causes my parent specially my mum to worry about me to the max…
I know it’s quite witty actually that my mum worry about me but then I do believe it’s a normal act that every mum ( I mean most of them) would worry about their daughter safety…
But alhamdullilah, I managed to handle it well…
We arrived there around 12++ pm after few times lost… we did lost even when we’re already in the place where the reception is being held…
For me, I would blame the small direction that lead to the bride house…
Since it was my first time to attend a pure Johorean ceremony, I was somehow amazed by the tradition…
Our PPTM need to pay a toll but then were asked to be seated under the arch of the grand entrance besides holding a bouquet of flowers…
It’s quite unusual to see this kind of ritual since our PPTM look quite like a public statue…
After we had the nice wedding cuisine plus with a photo session we headed back to Ayer Hitam since some of us never went there…
We spend more or less for about 2 hour wandering around the place… its offer assorted of product which is quite cheap as compared to the price when these products being sold in the cities…
But on overall, I would say that Nilai 3 is much cheaper (as what being told by one EO)…
After the shopping spree session ended, I make a move first since some of them still continue enjoying the activities that most men regard as the women favorable activities…
We do pit stop on our journey home at Pagoh… coincidently we meet the groom family as well as my boss since they choose to stop at Pagoh too…
After fulfill our duty as a servant to Him, we resume back our journey…
The traffic along the way was quite hectic and reaches Senawang nearly 7.30 pm…
I took LEKAS since my mum afraid I might stuck in heavy traffic flow from Seremban to Nilai… these two places always result from a bottleneck…
Roughly I arrived Putrajaya around 8.30 pm…
It’s very tiring journey but I do enjoy along the way...
To my PPTM and wife, congrat’s!!!

No comments: