April 11, 2010

Two in One....

My Superlative Friday Story…

Start the day with something good…
It has been my routine since I became one of BPI citizen…
It’s good to always recite the love letter from Almighty Allah…
Hopefully I can maintain the momentum, insyaAllah…
However, something did happen…
Suddenly my desktop can’t function according to its norm… it all started since my office experience the electric trip more than 3 times that day…
At first I was thinking that might be something wrong with the hardware which I presume at first was the hard disk…
Then my technician came and have a look at it and saying might be something wrong with the memory or else the motherboard…
If either one create problem, it’s advisable to change both of it which I know it’s quite hard to do since we don’t have any budget…
My first trial was try my best to enter my Windows using safe mode that eventually it’s keep looping to restart the Windows….
After tired and kind of piss off with it, I ask for help from my unit…
Since sits keep restarting without any full stop, I decide to just format drive C…
But my PPTM saying that it can be solve by just doing the system recovery…
So instead I decide either to do system recovery (as my PPTM ask me to do so) or just reformat it…
When I inserted the Windows CD and wait until it load, suddenly the lovely blue screen appear… which I know the problem has just begun…
Then start a nightmare of my lovely Friday…
Since it my first time to deal with this kind of problem, I did ask some help from my ex-college mate…
Briefly I got the idea how to try and solve it… but I still have problem since the at the end of the steps the software that I use to do ISO can’t recognize my SATA driver for my desktop…
Maybe I need to ask some other expert…
I need to retrieve back all the files in my desktop since I don’t have any back up for some important folders…
Currently I rely on my lovely mature and rustic lappy… it always knows when I need it… =)
So tomorrow I’ll need to continue doing the ISO in order to make my desktop works or else it will be another story…


+++++++

Date Night

Yesterday I was in Alamanda…
Reason I was there since I want to find something and then I feel that maybe it would be better if I can watch any movie…
Since it was like an ad hoc plan, so I and my sis just choose a movie based on the poster…
It appears that Date Night was quite eye catching so we conclude to watch that movie…
Date Night was a hilarious movie…
It start with a normal plot which Steve Carell and Tina Fey play as husband and wife that always do their daily and boring routine together…
However, they do have a date night in which they will dine in one of their routine restaurant and doing a routine activity which is guessing others table conversation…
One day they decide to have an extraordinary and special date night since they scare if they might end up filing a divorce due to Brad and Haley (their best friends) experience…
Then the story continues which I find it fun and extremely helps in making your heart laugh out loud…
xoxoxoxo

No comments: