April 6, 2010

Untitled: Work 1

Today the climate was quite hot…
With the fact that now El Nino phenomena it did contribute towards the current scenario…
Due to that it quite normal to catch with flu, cough and etc…
I was infected too but alhamdullilah it’s recovering…
This morning I was in Bukit Kiara to attend a meeting under BTP…
It was my first time there…
Luckily we manage to get there on time… not exactly on time… we’re early for about 15 minutes…
Thanks to the driver in order to make sure that we make it for the meeting…
I was there together with my PPTM…
Overall the meeting was about creating awareness on portal development and finding ways that benefited the community…
I realize that bit by bit I start to love my new job... which I find it positively underpin in me, alhamdullilah…
Lots of factors that contribute towards the encouraging results… thank to Him because He gives me all the supports besides the fact that I do have a wonderful team…
Deep down my heart I do hope that my they can stick with me for a long period…
But underneath, I still miss lecturing… maybe I can find a part time job somewhere…
I don’t why but I still it would be interesting if I still doing lecturing but only He knows what best for me…
I guess I need to study more on the concept of “redha” with all His gifts…

No comments: