April 12, 2010

I Can Smile at the Moment....

Previous  Mode: I’m having a headache now... the PC isn't working + part time telephonist + full time PTM = drive me up to the wall... soon I’ll be part time ICT devices inventory checker...

Current Mode: Smiling like a bright sunshine…

Future Mode: Yet to be determined….


I can’t hide my smiling face now…
My desktop can be used already…
Thanks for those people who never tired and bored to help me in settling the problem…
I know that it suppose to be a simple problem but yet it’s quite complicated for me since I’ve never use Acer before…
Now I know that every Acer either notebook or desktop need to have its own SATA drivers…
To make it works, the recovery CD is not in my department…
So need to do the ISO by myself which at the end my peers from other unit happen to be an IT degree as well solves the mess…
Thanks a bunch…. =D
Current still stuck in the office since I’m planning to come back a bit a late today…
Suppose I can do the ICT devices inventory checking by today but then the list isn’t ready yet…
So by hook or by crook my unit needs to start the ICT devices inventory checking tomorrow…
Either wise other departments will make a noise since BPI submit the details late to BKP…
Then goes the BPI glory…
I guess I can stop smiling now when thinking about the work load that need to be finished within this week cause next week I need to do a trash course with my assistant as he will be going for a long holidays…
He’s getting married and as a new officer I need to hustler few things or else I’ll be a very lousy person that throws a bad image for PTM…

P/s: since I’m having a headache earlier on, I did a stupid act when I press “enter” button instead “D” when I want to delete my partition… then my technician highlight my stupid act… such an embarrassing moments… it’s true that today is not my day…

No comments: