April 2, 2010

It’s Not Over…

I thought the tedious work is over but it’s not…
It still keeps mounting until I think I’m no longer a PTM…
The term of PTM only valid when I need to do or perform some routine towards some personnel that having difficulties with their email, PC or any digital documents that they currently working on…
It’s quite a challenge for me since I left the routine for quite long nearly 3years but alhamdullilah I manage to pick up it… if not too well but at least at par…
Currently the SSR thing still at my priority list… it will be over once the people from one of top organization in Malaysian government come and evaluate our performance based on all the information that currently in compilation stage…
Lot’s of things to do… and I hope I can finish it as soon as possible as it do give me a slight nightmare… just similar to what I’ve been experience when I’m doing MQA documentation…

No comments: