March 29, 2010

First Time to Work Extra Hours....

It’s kind of funny with the entry, but who cares right?
Yes, as the title say I’m now in the office…
Doing some tedious work… the compilation of paper work…
As in my new department, I will be the PTM cum with all the clerical and technical works as one of my job specification…
Its sound hard but I try my best to fit in the new environment…
Overall I’m quite OK with the people here…
There were warm and friendly even some of them just can’t be adjusted…
Lucky me as I have a team that willing to guide me even I’m their ****
Till then, I need to continue doing some touch up for the document that need to be used tomorrow…
In matter of fact I’m supposed to be in Bukit Kiara for some other ICT meeting but I can’t go since I have another big agenda here in my department… so my right hand will represent me in Bukit Kiara…
I hope everything runs smoothly…

No comments: