April 7, 2010

I’m Thankful…

Alhamdullilah…
I’m thankful for the gift that He has given me…
I’m glad I’m the one who is chosen to come into my current department…
It’s a blessing in disgust I guess…
But I need to say out loud my alhamdullilah…
Recently I notice that I start to fall in love with my department…
Now I do remember what one of my close friend said to me when I was in dilemma whether to report duty with PSD or stick with KSP…
She told me that He will never bestow you anything unless He 120% sure that you’re ready to fit in…
Yeah, now I can see the reason behind all those things that happen to me for past few weeks…
I’m glad to be around with people who never fail to support me in whatever condition…
I owe all of you…
It quite difficult for me at first to accept the fact that I’ll be the head of a unit, which before this I do consider a nightmare…
But through times and turbulent I finally see the beauty that I believe I couldn’t get it when I was in somewhere else…
Bit by bit I can see that my current department is just like my old KSP in terms of their togetherness…
I did miss my old KSP environment but I realize I need to always keep my head up since I need to live according to the reality….
Even in here I’m still searching a “figura” that would resemble my lovely and sporting colleague I notice that I found it in certain people here…
To Him, I’m thankful for the gift that you gave me…
It’s such a nice things happen to you when you’re able to adapt, adjust and accommodate within a short period…
Especially to my unit, I do convey my sincere thankful for all the support that you gave me… I do hope we can work even better in the future, insyaAllah…
Generally to my department I’m trying to give my best as a new PTM and a new PSD officer… thanks for everything….
xoxoxoxo

No comments: