May 5, 2010

A Trip to Dungun.....

 (Credit: Amin)

I would love to write some story when I was on my way to Dungun...
But the problem now is my time is occupied with so many things...
Will be continued later, insyaAllah with the pictures too....

At last I managed to get a chance to write something in regards with my EO's wedding...
We're colleague but in different unit...
I was in Dungun since Saturday morning... it's not 8 or 9 a.m., it was at 4 a.m.
Going there by bus together with Farah and Nabila...
Alhamdullilah, the journey was fine and we reach there still in one piece...
Reason of going there early since Nabila is the bridesmaid of the day...
So we're the just in the note of accompany her...
But it turns out to be we're becoming the host as well...
It's quite hot during day... maybe the wheather but that's fine...
The solemnization held the same day with the reception...
Overall, the occasion were totally different with the wedding that I attended last week... it different in various forms...
From the customs, rituals and 1001 things that I observed...
But totally, it give me a new insight of what wedding is all about...
To my EO who's now a wife of somebody may your life be blessed by Him and may two of you together till eternity... insyaAllah....

No comments: