July 24, 2008

What A Small World....

Sometimes things just happen as what the Almighty wish...
Now I really believe what a small world....
Lately...
So many things co-incident things happen in my life...
Sometimes I thought it something's that behind it ....
But after a while I know that co-incident things might just happen as He wish.....
As a human being, we must be know how to say thank you for all those gift....
=)


+++++++++++++++++


Alhamdullilah my class so far just sail through without any big problem....
Just a little domestic problem that I guess so already settle...
I'm lucky to have a friends who really care and willing to share their knowledge...
To those listed in my heart... bunch of thanks....
Tomorrow inysaAllah will be in UKM before spend my weekend in Kuala Pilah...
Need to stop by at UKM since my lil sis having some problem with her new things...
So need to fullfil duty as sister cum IT technician... hehehehee
So till then.... I've to find some article for tomorrow class....

No comments: