July 20, 2008

In Sunday Morning...

Morning to all...
After so long I didn't post my entry in the morning...
But today it's a little bit different since I don't have to do anything in my Sunday morning...
Hmm actually I do have some work that is better for me to get started early in order to avoid a collision between all other works that need to be submitted...
But that’s me... I'm quite tired right now...
Yesterday reaches Shah Alam around 12.30 midnight
I was in Kajang yesterday...
Right after the ABR briefing
Me and my ABR team drove to Kajang in order to seek some advice from one of my friend's aunt...
So that why today, I'm kind of lazy to do anything...
But no matter how today this evening I need to be in KL for some other concrete reason...
As for my study condition, till now I managed to get whatever the lecture have been talks about... alhamdullilah...
Now I start to love my major...
In fact I can see the roles of what it is all about...
Thanks to bunch of friends that keep motivate me... I love and owe you guys...
Till then... I need to do something else’s...
InsyaAllah next week I'll be back to Kuala Pilah...kind of having some "home sick"...
So childish =p...
That all... have a great day!!!!

No comments: