July 22, 2008

Dark Knight & Hancock......

Watch this 2 movies....
Even tough Hancock is out first...

But I watched the Dark Knight first....
Hehehehe.....
Maybe I like Christian Bale more than Will Smith....

What a lame reason....
Simply I like Batman Begin sequal more since I like to watch all superhero movies....
However Hancock is something like a new superhero to me.... (Read: I thought so...)
Dark Knight really gives me unexpected storyline....
The hero doesn't stop from stopping the Joker to destroy and kill more people...
But...
I don't like the car and all those gadget....
It's look like so not fit with the Batman....
Like what my cousin said the costume like Batman in "Zaman Batu"
She and my other housemate really stress to watch the movie...
I don't know why....
Above all... two-thumbs up for the movies.....

P/s: Waiting to watch I'm Not Single since the trailer really seduce me to go and watch it... *wink*

No comments: