July 13, 2008

Bicara Buku Jemari Seni II a.k.a Launching of JS New Novels...

I just came back from A&W Taman Jaya....
Just beside the LRT station in Taman Jaya...
Other landmark is in front of Amcorp Mall....
The reason I was there since Jemari Seni Publishing had their new novel launching...
Together with a discussion about their 3 novels that are

1) Lili Buat Najah (LBN) by Nazurah Aishah
2) Tentang... Dhiya (TD) by Syud
3) Bila Nsyrah Kata Tak Mahu (BNKTM) by Aidil Kahlid


In fact I was there also as an emcee for the occasion...
So that the stories goes...
As usual, my lil sis, Fitrina was there and today she become a registration assitance to Kak Anim...
The occasion start immediately after the big boss from Jemari Seni Publishing came...
The occasion started with a prayer by the novelist of BNKTM...
After that the occasion run smoothly like according to the tentative programme...
In this occasion I managed to get one lucky draw... I guess it was my lil sis number but then she told me that was my number...
So in coming August and October, I'll be getting the TUNAS and Panggil Aku Dahlia...
Both of the books written by two novelist that I admired most...
In fact, once again meet Kak Rinn after the last meeting at the KLIBF'08...
During that time, she's still busy shopping for her novels then...
So glad to have a chat with her...
Same goes to Dang Jijah...
I and her wonder when finally all the 8 Dang's will be re-united....*sigh*
InsyaAllah, if the Almighty permit...
Overall nice to be there and be part of wonderful clan of Power of Books...
Hope to meet all of them again...

P/s: To Kak Wan Amalyn and Kak Rinn... thanks for the photos...*wink* and to Kaksu and Kak Yah thanks for put the trust to carry the task on me... I've learned something then...

No comments: