July 7, 2008

S-E-P-I

"Cinta Tak Datang Hanya Sekali"

Sepi....
Bisikku pada bulan..
Kembalikan temanku, kekasihku, syurgaku....

Tanpa dia malam menemaniku...
Sepi memelukku...

Bulan jangan biar siang...
Biar alam ini kelam...
Biar ia sepi sepertiku....

(Extracted from Sepi the Movie)

Last night I watched this movie...
It really a fantastic movie (This is from my point of view =p)
The story line for me is superb...
If before this I though that I never caught in so called loneliness...
But now I admit...
I did feel lonely sometimes...
There's a lot of issues that regarded to lonely or in Malay we refered as "SEPI"...

I met Lien after the movie...
So long never met her...
She with her parent also come out same theater hall with me..
Watching Sepi...
InsyaAllah after this will meet her often... =D

No comments: