August 1, 2008

??? Week....

What a ????? week...
So many things happen...
Comprise from a happy moment till the moment that you wish you wouldn't have to go through...
But lucky me since now is the Selangor Book Fest '08 in PKNS, Shah Alam...
At least can released my burden by lookiing at the books...
In fact, the girl's night dinner that treat by Malina is a superb...
Meet Khaty after the sem break really give me n others a release...
Besides, she had a chance to hear what has been happening after she's not in the class...
What's make me more happy today since I spend my time in JS booth..
Finally meet Diya, the author of Naqiah Khalida...
I a long chat with her and my dear Kaksu....
InysaAllah tomorrow will be in JS booth again since I already promise Kak Anis to meet her...
After meet Diya and Kaksu, I joined my housemate for movie outing...
But we don't have a chance to see the new series of Mummy... all ticket sold out...
So just had out dinner in the Old Kopitiam....
Tomorrow night will be watching the movie...
Till then...
I have to do some work...
Have a nice weekend.... =)

No comments: