August 7, 2008

Happy for the Day =D


Just now meet my whole family members...
Quite sometimes we haven't going out as one family...
Since me and my lil sis started our normal student life...
The lecture + tutorial and all stuffs associated to that word = STUDENT...
Since my parent n my eldest sis want to find something for our shop in Klang, so they decide to have a lunch with me n my lil sis...
Lucky for my lil sis since she doesn't have any class today...
For me, everyday my schedule is always pack... so they pick me up in UiTM after my class session ended...
We're then heading to Panmour Villa...
The restaurant (shall I call that?) is belong to one of my parent friend, the founder or Waters Mineral Pot....
But Mr Yong wasn't there... according to his staff...
At last my lil sis enjoying her favorite dish, Chee Chon Fun... (hope I do spell it correctly)
Overall I'm really for the day since for past few days I'm not in a very stable mood...
So till then... need to catch-up with some other works.... =D

No comments: