August 11, 2008

Potluck @ KLCC Garden.....

Yesterday, I went for my books circles a.k.a cronies for Potluck occasion in KLCC Garden...
Besides, it is also a conjunction of my sweet sis b-day, dearie Kaksu....
Went there together with my lil sis...
She stayed in my house for two 3 three nights starting from Saturday night onwords....
So early Sunday I and my sis plan our so-called journey in the morning..
We reach KLCC quite early.... around 9 a.m...
A day before that, I already promise to Kak Anis to wait her in front of As-Syakirin mosque....
Before headed to the mosque, me and my sis have a quick breakfast in front of KLCC fountain...
However, the wheather seems like envy with us...
So decide to go straight to the mosque....
On the way there, spot Kak Nawwir waiting in the hut right in front the mosque...
So decide to join her... and then I discover she's more early than me....
While we're having some talks and of course it's about novel things before Kak Norra join us...
Not long after that, Kak Uda arrived... I can spot her since she's always wear pink colour tudung... hehhehehe
After that slowly start more and more people coming.... Kak Anim, Kak Iejay, Filzah and Geng Kicap....
After we move to better and yet strategic place, then we could see Kak Wabbit together with Kak Lia and Kak Wan with lots of stuff.... at last the cute organizer arrived....
After a while, we see a person with purple colour outfit... who else if not Kaksu....
Together with Kak Yah, Kak Carrie and another sister... (I'm very sorry cause I don't get your name....)
During that time, all the foods and other things associated with that already being place nicely within the hut...
Then we start the main activity.... what else... makan-makan.....ehehhee
While having the food, I still messaging with Kak Anis to know her location....
About a minutes letter, she's arrived....
After that, we start our chit-chat.... before the photo session takes place...
Then there's a cutting cake session for the birthday girls comprise from the Jun, July, August and September babies... Happy Birthday to all...
Around 1.30 p.m, all the members slowl start packing up...
About half and hour later start the hugging and kissing session before we headed to our individual destination....
It's such a nice moments to be there and be part of the wonderful clan....
Hopefully there will be more wondeful meeting like this... insyaAllah....

For more stories that only pictures could tell, visit the following link..


P/s: I would like to wish Congratulations to the graduate that received their scroll... now in August... really synonym with convocation ceremony.... to my friends, Lien, Vicky, Ihab and my sweet sis Kaksu happy convocation.... now I'm really eager to finish my study... *wink*

No comments: