August 24, 2008

Holiday Stories... All in One...

Mentally + Emotionally + Physically Not Stable

At this moment all the elements which I stated above in my title currently not really stable…
There so things happen now…
Study + Life…
Make me sick sometimes…
I wish I could finish my study even faster...
Not because I hate to be a student, but I really hate to be mingle with a people who only know to accuse people without seeing or reflect their own personality…
That is what makes me sick now…
Not to mention my body been infected with a virus that make me sick like this…
Hope to get well soon…
=)

++++++++
Small Feast for My Family Kopitiam…

Alhamdullilah… the occasion which have been organized since last month finally over…
Glad all the people invited enjoy the occasion…
InsyaAllah, starting from 1st Ramadhan, our family Koptiam will be operating…
The menu comprises from Laksa Utara, Ayam Pandan, Murtabak and few things more…
So far the comments from the people about the taste of the food quite good… alhamdullilah…
Hopefully I will get chance to help them during the Ramadhan…
Even tough it is a small occasion, the people coming quite a lot…
Happy since most of my aunts n uncles were there…
It such like a small family meeting too…
Hope our family Kopitiam will be a place where my entire relative can get together…
InsyaAllah….

P/s: No pictures since doesn't have enough staff =D
++++++++

Book Marathon *wink*

I managed to finish few books during my mid term break...
Hehehee...
No wonder some of my workloads can be finish on time *sigh*
I already read Kak Seri's latest novel entitled "Kerana Terluka"...
It's really different from her previous novels...
To those know Aida Adriani should read her new masterpiece....
As for Hlovate ~ [tunas], I already finish it before going back to my hometown....
Hlovate still hold the same momentum... but in the latest materpiece really fun+happy times...
School times, where most people would dream that it can be repeated again....
For Naqiah Khalida by Diya Nordin, finish before SBF'08 finish itself....
Like the story but no-no to the language.... it differ from blog...
No doubt, it still worth it to have it one....
I'm sure a lot people would like to know the end of Naqiah Khalida... =)
In fact, managed to finish my English novel....
Now I'm still looking for Cecelia Ahern works...
Fall to her masterpiece after reading the bestselling title, P.S I Love You....
Overall, still have few novels to be read...
Maybe during my sem break holidays again....
++++++++

August Babies…

Happy Birthday to all the people that listed below… you guys really have your own uniqueness that live up my life… thanks to Almighty cause giving me these wonderful people…. =)

My Kanda Amai – 10th August
Azree Afiffin – 19th August
Raja Rehan – 23rd August
Kauthar, Kak Jat & Liza – 27th August
Wan Azizul - 28th August
Rohaiza, Dr Yati FIN760 – 31st August

No comments: