August 3, 2008

SBF '08 & Writing.....

Today is the Selangor Book Fest '08 (SBF '08) final day...
I'm sure there will be lot of people in PKNS...
Yesterday I was there...
In fact on Friday I was there too... *wink*
There are much reason why I was there on the two consecutive day...
On Friday is because I promised to meet Diya since I thought she will not be there on Saturday...
Where else on Saturday I promised to meet Kak Anis togther with another bunch of sisters at the JS booth....
So that why some of my MBA circles give me a statment that "PKNS di hatiku"
But whatever it is, I'm enjoyed to be there and spend sometime for catch up with fellow sisters and of course my book hunting mission... heheehe
P/s: Kak Notie thanks for the cute little Koala... =)


++++++++

Writing?
What does all of us understand what the beneath behind all the writing product....
The wrting products comprise from various form that consists of book, novel, poetry, thesis, journal including simple notes...
It's all about writing....
Yesterday evening I had a chance (not really involved me, but I was there) to hear a small discussion a.k.a brainstroming between JS writers in JS booth....
What they have been discussing is about a writing field...
For me, even tough I'm not a writer or may not be one of them but I still need to do some writing for my thesis in order to fullfil my requirement to get a degree...
It's actually an academic writing....
In fact, this semester I already need to start up my writing for the very basic chapter that comprise of Introduction, LR and Methodology....
Hence, till now I still stuck in the middle of the road trying to figure out what I' going to write....
Since I'm from pure science student, I face some difficulities in adapting in my new line....
So I still a help from a source what we called as IDEA or in my mother tougue language is ILHAM....
Till now I'm trying hard to get the feel about it and then by the Almighty grace I will be able to start up my writing, insyaAllah....


++++++++

Yesterday night finally me and my housemate get a chance to watch the new Mummy series...
The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor is quite different from the other previous Mummy series...
This is because normally we used to know that Mummy associated with Egypt history... but in this movie it is about China legendary emperor....
So in term of history I don't find it as exciting as the previous movies...
But in terms of action I give two-thumbs up....

++++++++

Till then, need to hunting for others journal for assignments purposes...
Have a good weekend..... =)

No comments: