April 30, 2008

Trip to Genting Highlands....

Overall I’m enjoying this trip…
Despite some incident that happen…
I’m really happy to spend my days with my MBA clan…
Reach there around 10.30 a.m.
The weather is not so OK… since on the way it’s started raining already…
So after get the wristband tagging, directly play the indoor rides…
After finish riding the Euro Express coaster, the sun already shining…
So all of us rush to the outdoor theme park…
Start with the Spinner and the rest come after it…
It was a bad day for my spectacles…
When I was in Sungai Rejang Flume Ride, there was small incident happen and lead to the broken of my spectacles….
After that the trip wasn’t clear for me… from my eyes point if view =p
But lucky my friends come out with some so-called brilliant ideas…
So I just put my glasses and pretend its OK...
Almost done with outdoor theme park rides, decide to go for a lunch break…
While we’re having our lunch, suddenly raining starts pouring in Genting… it a heavy rain…
Again lucky to us since we’re done with most of extreme or thrill rides…
After finish our lunch, resume back to play the remaining games…
Finish with almost indoor rides; decide to continue with outdoor rides…
Even still having a heavy mist, there’re few rides available….
Nearly 6 p.m. exit from outdoor theme park and went to First World Plaza to take our belonging before headed to lower station…
Reach my house around 9.30 p.m.
What a day trip…. Hope to have it again… insyaAllah…
To all, thanks for the day!!!

















P/s: manage to meet the CSPA staff whom I had worked with…. Meet Abg Hamir, who tagged us, Raymond while going to the locker near Times Square, Kak Aisyah and Kak As when entering outdoor Plaza entrance, Abg Ami, Lili and Eddy before catch us Spinner, surprise Kak Rani and Abg Lan Sup when taking a Venice gondola rides, meet Azie and Zulia after exit from outdoor, bump into Kak Nita and Kak Jehan also… see Dada and Abg Mie when taking our belonging from locker and meet Madam Eileen when almost done and start to make a move… glad to see and meet them… glad also since they still recognize you after a while….

No comments: