April 19, 2008

A Day with My Best Friend.....

After nearly 4 years we haven't meet each other....
At last I managed to spare my time and meet my high school buddy cum my close friend, Thila...
She still the old Thila to me but of course she have some changes...
She say she not really mature, but for me she already mature in her own way without she realize it....
When we meet at the Kompleks PKNS just now, both of us seems to be speechless...
After a while... then we start talking without care about people that start to fill the empty complex....
As usual we talk about our life before headed to dig up stories during the old times...
Owh... how I miss the old times...
When I was still a school student....
When I met with her, indirectly I'm eager to meet all my classmate....
Then I realized how I miss my class monitor, Edah....
My shy-shy cat asst monitor, Suhail and his close buddy, Faizal...
Not to mentioned my other close friends that are Wendy and Santha....
My Malay clan that are Rohaiza, Selamiah, Azura, Emy and Suhaili....
Other buddies: Felecia, Suk Yee, Sot Ling, Wan Yin, Chai Fong and Yee Ping....
The other friends: Trishank, Thamo and Karthiban.....
Each of them are always being remembered by me....
Hope one day we shall meet again... insyaAllah

P/s: Last Tuesday I met Anis.... She was in UiTM for her interview.... *wink*

No comments: