April 24, 2008

HR and Accounting Stories.....


It already come toward the end of my Phase 2, Sem 1.... feel like yesterday i just started my second sem... now it comes to the end... above all, the burden is totally being lifted up from my shoulder.... today is my last paper... accounting subject.... so far the question was quite straight forward... but the problem is still with me... so my bad... i'm having a great confusion in regard with the question... however... it all had past... so just look ahead and now praying so that my result will be just like last sem or even better, insyaAllah...

As my HRM paper, it was quite OK... the case study given were purely asking about own opinion plus some theories question.... alhamdullilah i managed to answer all accordingly.... (in my opinion) not to mentioned all my "gorengnology" as refer by my ma'am... our BEL lecturer.... When thinking of her i have 2 more paper left to submit... one to my ma'am another to Dr. Rozainun for my second individual assignment... both due on this 30th April....
But still tomorrow i'll going back to Kuala Pilah since i alreday made some promise to my parent... so tomorrow i'll be singing "Balik Kampung" song *wink*...

No comments: