April 22, 2008

My Marketing Story.....

Finally, the story of marketing is ended today.... after finished presenting my marketing plan for NFI... the marketing plan presentation went well…. alhamdullilah... in fact today is the last class....

At last I managed to feel relief about this subject…before this i not sure how my performance will be... besides, last Friday I just took my final exam for this subject… i didn't feel that i give my shoot in this subject..... plus with the reason that i don’t have any marketing background, so i found it hard for me to do the question... not to mention about a D.E.C.I.D.E formula that i strictly need to follow... it just make me driving towards the wall... and the given case was extremely long…. it all about Starbucks.... again i need to analyze about this company....

However, glad its alreday ended today… alhamdullilah…. my many thanks to Dr Faizah.... she's really good in marketing... i wonder if i had a chance to have a class with her... unless if i opt my specilazation or major in marketing... besides, she's a motherly type... she really care about us... will miss her....

Still i have remaining 2 paper left... on this Wednesday will be my HRM paper and on Thursday i'll have my ACC paper.... hmmm the accounting subject really worrying me..... hope that i managed to go through all the remaining paper.... insyaAllah....

P/s: To all my housemate of Pinky House, ganbatte kudasai!!! i know u guys can do it....

No comments: