May 11, 2008

To Mum, With Love.....

Starting right from your womb,
You have been cared for me,
When you finally deliver me,
You already shower me with your great attention…
Not only towards me but also to your other two girls…
You're everything to me…
You're my torch of light when I'm in the dark…
You're my map when I'm lost in middle of no where…
You're my great counselor when I'm in need of advice…
You're my great encourager and motivator when I'm down… You're my Pandora box when I'm need to spill out on something…
You're my biggest supporter on everything that I do…
However,
I'm just like any other child…
I did sometime make you cry…
And,
I'm sorry for whatever things that I have done… I didn't mean to do that to you…
Despite all,
You are my mother…
No other person could replace your present in my life… Happy Mother's Day Mak…

© Ahada Kamaruddin, 11th May 2008, Shah Alam

No comments: