June 10, 2010

Works Story…

Managed to settle the induction individual assignment…
Thanks to them for the support and information…
Currently busy with the network issues…
But I do love to get my hand dirty (read = more than just typing and sitting in front of the lappy) when we need to do few technical works...
It’s just like reminisce back the good old days that I’ve been through for 4 years…
When I was in the server room and doing all those technical thingy, it’s reminding me of my network gurus Mr. Neoh, Pak Harja and Dr Rahmat…
Not to forget my industrial attachment supervisor, Mr Kamal Salimi… where I was in the MAS PENAP server room for more than two months…
But I do learn a lot…
Miss them big time…
Back into reality, I’m still in adapting phase with the new environment…
I do miss the old office…
Although it’s quite smaller as compared to the current cubicle but I miss the feeling of being there…
Silently I do pray that I can go back to the old place… such a lame… =p
I guess it’s normal to miss the old place since most of us (including me) always take for granted for whatever we have or own…
So as a reminder to all and for me as well please appreciate for whatever we have when it still yours…
So till then, need to do other works that is pending for past weeks after the files are being floating in the boxes…

2 comments:

Rnysa said...

insya-allah, there's someone waiting for you. pray the best from Him :)

Ahada Aihara said...

kak anis: ntah apa yg ahada buat sekali hilang komen akak... nasib baik smpt baca... amin for ur dua... miss u... hugs & kisses frm me...