June 11, 2010

Marriage???

 (Picture Credit: GoogleImage.Com)
Getting married anyone???
Its sound like a simple question right???
But it’s beyond that…
When talking about this issue, I know that I know nothing about it…
People always presume that I’m much younger from my age…
But indeed, I’m not… (susah ok nak admit umur sudah lanjut… hahahhahaha)
I know most people that know me very well will blinking their eyes as I’m writing about this issue that very seldom or never being discussed seriously by me…
Issue that I always regard as a very least important matter in my life…
Issue that I’ll frequently resist to be talked about…
But today, I’m taking a huge step that away from my safe comfort zone…
I would like to talk about it since this morning I was attending one function which being organized by one sector under BPI…
The function is a routine activity that being host by BPI which known as “Majlis Bicara Wahyu” or better known as MBW…
The topic for today is about “Dinikahi Perempuan Empat Perkara, Dinikahi Lelaki Kerana Apa???”
I’m sure many people would love to know what it’s all about and I’m trying my best to share about it…
Most of us know that when men decide to get married, they will have lists of criteria on lady that would love to make as a wife…
The lists will be made upon the advice from our Prophet Muhammad PBUH…
When a man decides to get married, he need to looks for the 4 qualities that are obey to religion, possess a wealth, from a good descendant and possess beautifulness…
While for all the ladies, did you ever know why actually you get married to your husband???
Please, I wouldn’t like to know a very stereotype answer such as he is my lover, he’s my soul mate, he’s my best friend and etc…
I would like to know a very concrete reason why at the end of the day you choose a man that you’ll spend with until the rest of your life…
Are there any guidelines that you refer or any of people that you seek any advice before you know that he’s the one…?
I’m sure that some of you might end up doesn’t know why actually you choose them…
But don’t worry…
Perhaps it might be interesting to seek the reasons when you were already married to them…
After I attended the MBW session, I know that every ladies need to seek for a few qualities in order to choose a man that will become you soul mate or your knight in shining armor and even your best friend for the rest of your life…
The qualities are strong belief in religion, able to be a leader in family, possess a good behaviour, and have a wealth as well as coming from a good descendant…
By looking at the qualities listed, I have to admit that it’s hard to get all the qualities in man…
Same goes to the qualities that meant for all the ladies…
However, it’s not the question... because you need to bear in mind that not everyone is perfect…
But as we know, there’s always room to reach perfection…
When taking about perfection, it has different views since it will depend on the mind of the thinkers…
Same goes with the saying that “beautiful are lies in the eyes of beholder”…
With that I shall say it quite hard (but still possible) to set a list of qualities that you preferred since come back to the statement that NOBODY IS PERFECT…
At the end of day, I believe only He know what the best for all of us…
We just need to raise our hands and ask the very bests from Him…
Hopefully all the goods will always be with us, insyaAllah… =)

No comments: