June 17, 2010

Story for the Week…

 (Picture Credit: My Humble Camera Phone =p)
Wedding week is over…Still a busy bee in my workplace…
With the absent of my right hand due to his reception way back in his hometown is one of the factors…
However, it his day…
Happy “bersanding” for the second time… (Still with the same queen OK)
So far, my work as usual…
The word of ADHOC seems to stick and glue so well with my job description…
But I do enjoy it even tough I do feel tired…
I’m quite happy cause managed to settle few things that can be consider important to me in such early time…
Biggest praise to Him…
But still there is one issue that keeps bothering me since day one I’m here…
Keep praying that the issue can be settled as soon as possible, insyaAllah...
From yesterday I can declare that for 2 consecutive days, ICT is a quiet unit…
Some of us need to assist few officers to collect data while some of us were on leave for special occasion once a life maybe… hehhehehe
I’ve snapped some view on my new workstation…
When I have time, I’ll upload soon…
Currently engaged with some statistical work…
Till then… Adios…

No comments: