June 20, 2010

A Weekend to Reflect…

My weekend was supposed to occupy with many plans…
But He knows what the best for me to fill up the days…
On Friday night, my sis got a called from our neighbor who also one of my distance relative on my mum side…
She’s informing my sis that her eldest son is passed away…
It quite stunned at the moment as we were having a family discussion in dining table…
Besides, on Labour Day last month, my family just meets him at his aunty house since there’s wedding there…
I wasn’t there since I was in Terengganu attending my EO wedding…
With that, I’ve to cancel all the plans that were supposed took place on that Saturday…
That why I called it a weekend to reflect…
There’s so many things that I need to reflect the moment I hear the news…
So many feelings were bloated inside my heart…
I’m sad and the same time I know that he’s being blessed by Him as he died on Friday and he was on his way to his college after attending his final Friday prayer…
It’s quite beautiful coincidence but above all only He knows what the best for us…
This make me think that sometime or I shall say most of the time, we always wish for the best and always thought that what we want is the best for us…
But don’t forget that He always has a better plan or might be best for us…
To my Induk Suni and Uncle Din family, my biggest condolence on the late Afiq lost…
May his soul be blessed by Him, insyaAllah…

No comments: