June 1, 2010

New Office, New Place....

It has been 2 days I was in new office…
Still adapting to the new environments…
I do miss my old cubicle… that absolutely much more open as compared to the current one…
But again, I need to look at the bright side…
Maybe He knows what the best for me…
Overall, I’ve complete all the post-moving activities…
All the boxes already opened and the stuffs are nicely put to their place…
Just a few pending works need to be done since it does involve critical issues…
The new workplace still in renovation phase on certain parts of the building since there few touch up still in progress…
So all the smelly odor is around…
The communication medium still down…
So currently no contact with people… unless through email and letters…
InsyaAllah I’ll update this entry with pictures soon…

No comments: